The Paganella plateau is the ideal place for beautiful mountain walks in Trentino.
Fresh air, panoramic views of the Dolomites and relaxing walks.
Enjoy the silence and tranquillity that the mountains offer, let yourself be carried away by nature.
Walking means being in contact with nature, not being in a hurry and allows you to enjoy the beauty of the landscape.
Walk, breathe, go slowly.
The Paganella plateau offers various itineraries to satisfy different needs: easy routes for families with children, itineraries for pushchairs, easy trekking for those who are not so trained, intermediate routes and more demanding all-day routes to be carried out with guides.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 7 nights stay on the Altopiano della Paganella, with half board;
- one typical dinner with trentino menu in the hotel;
- detailed map of routes and non-demanding walks;
- easily accessible theme trails;
- possibility of a meal voucher for lunch in the mountain huts and refuges;
- Dolomiti Paganella Guest Card for discounts and benefits in the area;
|HOTEL 3 *** / HOTEL 3 *** SUPERIOR||4 nights from € 415.00 per person on half-board basis|
|B.B. / Garni / Agritur||4 nights from € 375.00 per person on half-board basis|
|HOTEL 4 **** / 4 **** SUPERIOR||4 nights from € 550.00 per person on half-board basis|
|Residence / Camping||7 nights from € 375,00 per 2-room|
*The price is per person; the indicated price does not include tourist tax
*discounts and reductions for children in 3rd/4th bed.