The combination of Italian food, spectacular scenery in the Dolomites - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - and a warm welcome, make Trentino the perfect destination for a winter holiday.
Dolomiti Paganella offers modern ski lifts, slopes suitable for all levels, a well-equipped snow park, hiking trails for ski mountaineering and snowshoeing, cross-country skiing with an illuminated village track and a track dedicated to night skiing.
Winter holidays in Italy for non-skiers as well as skiers. You don’t have to like skiing to enjoy the snow, there are so many activities to do!
A wide choice of accommodation facilities ideal for families, sportsmen and even couples looking for a special holiday in Trentino.
THINGS TO DO IN DOLOMITI PAGANELLA:
- Ski! the ski lifts start directly from the village and there is no need for a car. Paganella Ski is the best-known ski resorts in Trentino thanks to an innovative ski area and a wide variety of accommodation.
- Eat, drink and be happy! Food is a charming unity of the Mediterranean and Northern Europe; the Italian cultural identity is also characterised by the production of fine wines with incredibly different qualities.
- Not only skiing! it is not true that winter is only for those who ski, on the Paganella Plateau there are many activities for non-skiers: a trip in a horse-drawn carriage, a test with ice skates, an excursion with snowshoes....
- What a view! Take the ski lifts to the top of Paganella to admire the spectacle of the Unesco Dolomites, Lake Garda and Trentino.
- Relax! Treat yourself to special moments in the wellness centres of the facilities or at AcquaIn, one of the largest wellness centre in Trentino!
Italy is easily reached by flights and you can arrive in Verona or Bolzano, to get quick access to your winter destination.
We organise airport transfers or give you all the information you need to use public transport or hire a car.
Contact us for a no obligation quote for your winter holiday in Italy, Trentino